The “mitafrika Business Forum” will take place on 20.11.2019 in Nuremberg. mitafrika is an initiative of NIfA (Nürnberger Initiative für Afrika), which was called upon to do educational work so that the full potential of Africa can be exploited by German companies.
mitafrika would like
- to contribute to strengthening the role of the African diaspora in Germany in order to position it as a bridge-builder for sustainable trade relations between Africa and Germany.
- to bring German SMEs and African entrepreneurs together in the diaspora and promote a common approach to the African market.
The forum will be moderated by Mrs. Miranda OBEN (Founder and CEO of “The returnees Project“), Mr. Georg ESCHER (Editor/Foreign Policy commentator at Nürnberger Nachrichten and Expert on Africa) and Mr. Gilles Komi MAGLO (Entrepreneur of the African Diaspora).
africon GmbH partner & CEO Mr. Marc Zander will be speaking at the event. With more than 20 years of living, working and doing business experience with Africa in international organization such as the MAN Group and Wincor Nixdorf, Mr. Zander developed a strong understanding of this highly interesting market. His believe in the continent’s potential, the increasing interest of companies who are hesitating but willing to enter business relations with Africa as well as his entrepreneurial spirit led him to found africon as a startup company in 2010.
Mr. Zander will be sharing his knowledge on insights about strengthening the relationship between Germany and Africa.
Some of the questions that will be addressed are:
- Why Africa?
- How do we tap Africa’s potential efficiently?
- Which business areas are particularly attractive for German companies?
- What needs to be done to provide better access for German companies in Africa?
Learn more here