- Identification of key markets
- Country prioritization
- Individual macroeconomic country profiles
- Decisive trends and drivers of growth
- Comprehensive market analysis and strategies
- Identification of market size, growth and segments
- Competitive analysis
- Possibilities of market entry and recommendations
- Product and pricing analysis
- Identification and analysis of clients, partners and projects
- Business trips with clients
- Local project management
- HR management
- Business development
- Delegation trips
- Monitoring of markets
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Thanks to the local representation in Nigeria, africon has ensured that we can work with reliable, local data.
The “hands on” approach by africon helped us enormously. We were able to quickly verify the collected data.
Getting the contact to important local partners in Kenya and Nigeria was the key to our success.
Thank you very much for the professional support and the great support in Ethiopia. We have achieved our goals.
Within the year, africon delivers more than 20 projects to its clients. Every month, we bring you a selected slide of some of these and show you the input, outcome and strategic recommendations. The slide of the month (SOTM) is a carefully chosen slide from a project which has just been executed by the team locally. It is a perfect way to catch a glimpse of our work and even get industry insights extracted from projects implemented by africon.
See our latest slides of the month below.
- africon in the press
- Automotive & Mobility
- Building Materials & Tools
- Business delegation
- Chemicals & Healthcare
- Consumer Goods, FMCG & Packaging
- IT & Financial Services
- Mechanical Engineering & Industrial Goods
- Medical & pharma
- official foreign representation of Messe Düsseldorf
- Slide of the month
- Trade Fairs & Events