africon GmbH is an international consultancy with sole focus on Africa.
With our philosophy “bridging potentials”, we consult global companies on their Africa strategy, beginning with their market entry until the local implementation. We handle national and regional projects, business development and project implementation all over Africa.
We are looking for a new analyst to support our Kenya office and handle some of our projects within East Africa. As this is a crucial and highly competitive role, we are looking for someone who is smart, self-driven, ambitious, accountable, and ready to take on challenges.
Business Analyst (contract) – Kenya (m/f)
- Collaborate with consultants on client projects of different complexities involving in-depth local research, market analysis, strategy mapping, sales and partnership development.
- Play an active role in client engagement which includes participation in strategic brainstorming sessions and implementation of business development objectives in Africa
- Conduct local interviews with industry players such as C-level executives in multinational firms, to support research and develop strategic links for clients.
- Establish relevant high-level contacts and maintain relationships with requisite stakeholders, including potential partners, customers, suppliers, associations, etc within the country.
- Support sales efforts within the company, including acquiring new projects with existing clients, identifying leads, preparing proposals, and following up to close new deals.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, economics, marketing or sciences
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in any of these fields: Growth or business development, strategy consulting, financial services, or market research.
- Knowledge of advanced Excel and PowerPoint, Tableau, or Power BI skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with demonstrable experience in data analysis.
- Strong networking, prospecting, and negotiation skills. Experience in sales or partnerships development will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing. Must be fluent in English language. Other languages are a plus.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
What we offer amongst others:
- Exciting opportunity to work as part of a multi-cultural project team, collaborating with outstanding professionals to solve tough business problems for large multinational clients in diverse business sectors and practices
- Continuous and sponsored professional development.
- Remote working arrangement.
If you are interested, please apply via e-mail with subject title “Business Analyst – Kenya”
Attach: (1) your CV, (2) desired salary and (3) earliest possible start date.
Please read this: Guidelines for your application with africon GmbH
Send your application documents to: email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org