Automechanika Frankfurt is the world’s leading trade fair for the automotive service industry. In 2018 the biennial trade fair will be celebrating its 25th anniversary with a host of new themes and REIFEN as a co-located show.
Automechanika Frankfurt is the most important trade fair for the automotive aftermarket and has been organised by Messe Frankfurt since 1971. Approx. 133,000 trade visitors from 170 countries came to the last event to see the latest developments on offer from 4,843 exhibitors.
The trade fair takes place every two years, alternating with the IAA, and will be celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2018. The 25th Automechanika Frankfurt from 11 to 15 September 2018 will include new themes such as Classic Cars and REIFEN, which will be held simultaneously in the new Hall 12 as a co-located show for the first time.
Automechanika Frankfurt is where you need to be
• Industry meeting place: Automechanika brings industry, retail and workshops together in one place. The last event drew 133,000 trade visitors from 170 countries.
• At the heart of the action: The City of Frankfurt enjoys excellent transport connections by road, rail and air, and Messe Frankfurt is centrally located in the heart of Frankfurt.
• Large yet accessible: More than 4,800 exhibitors come here to showcase their latest developments. Thanks to the exhibition grounds’ clear structure and visitor guidance systems, you’ll have no trouble finding what you’re looking for.
• Two trade fairs – one date: REIFEN, an event that is familiar from Essen, will be taking place alongside Automechanika Frankfurt on the Frankfurt exhibition grounds for the first time.
• Globally networked: Automechanika is an international hit that now takes place in 15 countries. Take advantage of Automechanika’s international network and benefit from new contacts and markets.
With the rising interest of the automotive industry in Africa, africon GmbH will be present at this global event as a guest in Frankfurt am Main.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for a personal meeting during the trade fair.