Boot Düsseldorf is an International Boat Show that is held annually in Germany. The show covers all water related activities, services, equipment and technologies in the following areas:
- Boats and Yachts, Engines and Related Equipment
- Shipping / Yachting Equipment and Accessories
- Canoes / Kayaks / Rowing Rafting
- Water-Skiing / Wakeboarding / Kneeboarding / Wakeskate / Skimboarding
- Jetskiing (Accessories and Services)
- Surfing / Windsurfing / Kitesurfung / Parasailing / Stand-Up Paddling
- Maritime Art / Handicraft
- Organisations / Institutions / Clubs
- Marinas / Water-Sport Facilities
- Beach Resorts
Why visit/exhibit the Boot Düsseldorf Trade Fair?
- To network with the service providers and suppliers of equipment and accessories in the above-mentioned areas.
- To network with the potential business partners.
- To network with the potential customers.
The participation to this trade fair can be in two ways:
- As a visitor, the visitor can be interested private individuals, Boat and accessories trade, Sports goods trade, Surfing, diving and angling equipment retailers and Watersports schools. Online registration can be done free of charge
- As an exhibitor, an online application can be done, https://www.boat-duesseldorf.com/Exhibitors/BecomeExhibitor/Online application
We are looking forward to your registration.
In case of any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.