Since 2010 the German-African Economic Forum NRW in Dortmund has been experiencing more and more participants, diverse programs and most recently in 2018 the visit of the President of Ghana!
The Economic Forum of Auslandsgesellschaft.de, which is organized in cooperation with the Chamber Network of Chambers of Commerce and Industry and is funded by the State of North Rhine-Westphalia, is primarily aimed at German and North Rhine-Westphalian companies that are to be won over for investments in and trade with Africa.
What can you expect?
The forum will provide medium-sized German entrepreneurs with industry and country-specific information from experienced companies and experts already active in Africa. In 2020 the focus will be on the current major development trends in Africa:
This new theme allows even more key industries that are active in the African business to be included in the panel discussions:
- Infrastructure and construction
- Renewable energies and environmental technology
- Water and wastewater technology
- Machine and plant (construction)
- Digital economy
In 2020, exciting good practice inputs from numerous companies will come from all of these industries .
- Top-class opening talks
- Several panel discussions on the trends and their key industries in Africa
- Pitch of African startups
- Matchmaking area for speed dating with other forum participants
- AHK and consultant lounge with representatives of the African Chambers of Commerce Abroad as well as institutions such as GTAI, PwC, Euler Hermes and an industry expert from the Agency for Economy and Development.
- Excellent networking platform with over 300 company representatives and business experts from the African business
Learn more here